This role manages the HR Administration function centrally, covering Europe
You will lead a team of HR Representatives with the main focus of providing a seamless HR Services model to both internal & external customers, maintaining high productivity through analysis of processes, systems and strategies. As HR Administration Manager, you will supervise & guide the Continental Europe HR Administration company to success in meeting key SLAs and KPI targets. Your existing knowledge of ruling an HR support function, together with your ability to manage your teams work load effectively will be critical to your success as HR Central Manager.
You will be able to react & adapt to changing priorities and requirements ensuring that your company are working to the key priorities at any given time whilst exercising quality judgement based on business need and identifying judgemental information. You will be committed to self-improvement and development of your company of HR Representatives in order to achieve ends via process improvement, ensuring continuous improvement is a focus within the company, ideally preventing repetitive asks or needs to review. In this job, you will report directly into the European HR Services Manager working together on HR processes or initiatives in support of business ends.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Primary point of contact within HR Administration company for Continental Europe for all daily activity ensuring responsibility of the company for responding to enquiries regarding HR policy and plans, the HR Administration Portal & self-service forms associated with particular HR transactions.
• To build & maintain a cohesive and motivated team, providing leadership & support to colleagues and peers.
• Act as line manager for HR Administration company, holding regular reviews, appraisals and 1:1s with the company.
• To promote company awareness of broader activities & foster outstanding working relationships with all functions stakeholders.
• Ensuring all SLA’s and KPI’s set for the HR Administration Continental Europe Team are achieved & met. Running reports and sharing within the company to enable on-going achievement of these goals.
• Taking full responsibilities of all escalations that come through all of the HR contact routes of e-mail, web petition, live chat and phone.
• Responsible for delegation of HR Administration company workload to ensure efficient service & meet department & company deadlines
• Responsible for identifying HR Services company timescales to support Business Needs and expectations alongside workload impact within team.
• Managing the HR Administration company relationship with Employees and Managers.
• Ensuring that all HR Administration company members work to common procedures & processes and ensuring UK processes are aligned with the HR model & structure maximising efficiency through the use of HR portal technology, HR Administration company and COE’s.
• Highlighting areas of improvement & development through process improvement
• Responsible for annual leave administration within HR Administration company to ensure adequate cover to meet business & department needs
• Responsible for regular HR Administration company meetings to provide feedback on relative topics & to discuss workload & team topics.
• Oversee the Approve Offers of employment/resignations & addendums
• Ensure High Standard of work ensuring that all paperwork & HR systems are up to date & accurate within team.
• Assist HR company to ensure all employment transactions have been appropriately prepared documented, processed & captured.
• Take guide on HR projects/initiatives.
• Key HR Projects & Initiatives: Participate & assist in the direction/lead of various projects, providing oversight &/or coordination of key projects within the HR Services team.
• Working to develop the company in all areas along with support the expansions/continuing development of the Services company as it evolves.
• Ensure the compliance element of the HRS Function is well-controlled, up to date and regular audits & reporting carried out to ensure thorough compliance in partnership with the Governance lead.
• Providing career progression to company members, encouraging them to develop skills to move forward within your company, identify key areas for development
• Promote a positive & accountable culture in which your team are encouraged to engage & take lead in continuous improvement initiatives
• Intercompany travel as & when required
• Carry out other duties as & when business requirements dictate as may be reasonably expected by line manager.
Essential ability / Qualifications:
Business associated school/college qualification
Working knowledge of leading a successful company
Demonstrated history of achieving performance related targets (kpi’s, metrics)
Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast paced environment
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
Training and Development
Continuous improvement / Lean / Six Sigma
Demonstrated Project Management Experience
Working knowledge of HCM
Working knowledge of HR systems including Neocase HR